You can keep as many books as you desire in your book queue. We recommend you to regularly update your book queue to increase your chance to get a book.
21. How can I delete the books from book queue?
You need to click on “Remove” button to delete a specified book from book queue.
22. How can I come to know that a book is being sent to me?
After shipping a book, we also send an email to you about the same.
23. What should I do if you have sent me a “Book Sent” email but I have not received the sent book?
Ensure that you have provided current shipping details to us. You can check shipping related details by opening your account through our web site. You need to make sure that the shipping details are correct as well as complete. If there is nothing wrong with your shipping details, immediately call us on customer care number +91-129-4107462 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
24. How soon will I start getting books after being a member of Saama books?
It depends upon the type of payment mode you have selected to make payments related to membership. However, we are committed to deliver books as soon as possible and feasible.
25. What should I do if I have returned a wrong book or a personal book back to you?
Call us immediately on our customer care number +91-129-4107462 or email us at email@example.com
for the same.
26. How many books can I rent each month?
It depends upon your subscription package. Refer our Prices & Plan section for further details.
27. What should I do if a book is shipped to me but I haven’t received it yet?
Check your shipping details on our website. Make sure that you have provided us the correct and complete shipping details. You can check your shipping details through our web site by accessing your “My Account”. If your shipping details are correct as well complete, report the problem by calling us at our customer care number +91-129-4107462 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
28. What can be the reasons for not receiving any book request in the book queue?
There can be many reasons for this problem. Some of them may be you have added a very few books in your book queue or you have requested only those books that are already demanded by many other people before you. For this, we recommend you to keep at least 10 books in your book queue.
29. How do you acknowledge the members about the receipt of returned books?
Once we have received the book sent by you, we will send you an email confirming the receipt of the book. We will then automatically update your account after getting the books. This whole procedure may take up to 2 working days to process your request.
30. When should I return the books back to you?
Once you have finished reading books, you can return them back to us. However, there is no such deadline for returning a book. In spite of this, always remember that the delivery of books depends upon the number of books you are already having with you. So, try to return the book after reading it sooner to increase the chance of getting next requested book as soon as possible.
31. Do I need to send an email while returning a book back to you?
No, you do not need to send an email about the returning of a book. You just have to schedule a pickup only and rest we will do to process your request of returning back a book.
32. Can I return the books by visiting the library myself without setting up a pick-up?
No, you need to schedule a pick-up for returning a book. However, if you want to visit our library, we will be pleased to welcome you.
33. How do you deliver the requested books to the members and how soon can the members get them?
We have the facility of home delivery. You just need to add the desired books in your book queue. Based on the availability of the book, it will be delivered by our personnel or by a representative of our logistics partner to you at your shipping address.
34. What should I do to increase the chance to get the desired book?
Regularly update your book queue and keep at least 10 books in the book queue.
35. What can I do if a desired book title does not exist in your library?
Access our web site and fill up the respective book details under the “Request a Book” section usually located at the bottom of the web site. We try our best to procure and deliver the book to you as soon as possible.
36. What is your books delivery and books pickup schedule?
We deliver and pickup books between 9 AM to 9 PM, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
37. When and how will a bill be generated for my account? How can I check the billing amount and billing date generated under my account?
You are billed once a month on a specified date. This is called monthly payment that you have to pay. You can check your billing date and billing amount by accessing your “My Account” through our web site. In “My Account”, you can check billing information by clicking on the “Billing activity tab”. For further billing information, call our customer care number +91-129-4107462.
38. How much money would be returned to me once I cancel my membership in the middle of a billing month?
No, we do not give pro-rata refunds of paid membership fees, but we will send you your refundable deposit of Rs. 499 back, after deducting the charges for loss and damage of books, if any.
39. I have more than one family member having membership with you. Can I make the payment collectively or it has to be done separately for each?
Yes, you can make a collective payment through Cheque only. Every member gets a unique CustId or is registered with unique email address. We recognize you through these CustId / email address. You will be required to provide the CustIds / email addresses of registered members of your family for whom you are making the payment at the back of the cheque.
40. Do you have books written in English only or have books written in national language or regional languages as well?
At present we have books in English only but we can arrange for books in National/ Regional language depending on considerable demand and availability of the book in the market.
41. Can I request for a book written in national language or regional languages?
Yes, you can. We will be able to arrange for books in National/ Regional language depending on considerable demand and availability of the book in the market.
42. Can I contribute to the collection of books with you and how?
Yes, you can. You will be required to submit your books at our warehouse and you will also be benefited with 10% of the MRP per book. The amount will be credited to your account as credit points. No cash will be given.
43. I have a fair collection of books with me and would like to share it with other members. Can this be done and how?
No, you can not share directly with the other members, but instead, you can submit your books at our warehouse which will be subsequently listed in our collection of books. Other members can then add them to their queue and we will circulate it accordingly. You will also be benefited with 10% of the MRP per book which will be credited to your account as credit points.
44. How do I submit my collection to warehouse?
Please call our customer care executive at 0129-4107462
or mail us at email@example.com
, and we will arrange the pickup of the books.
45. If I have received books requested by me on my mailing address specified by me in my membership details, can I schedule pick-up from some other address or vice-versa?
No, we will be able to pick/drop books as per the address given in your profile. If you wish you can change your address by Editing your details in My Profile menu after login.
46. Can I change my address for pick-up and drop during my membership period and how?
Yes you can change the address by Editing your details in My Profile menu after login.
47. If I am transferred to some other place from NCR, can I retain my membership?
Your membership will be active, as long as you have paid your monthly payment . But we will not be able to circulate books.
48. Is this facility available outside NCR?
No, but we are working on it.
49. If there is delay in payment of monthly membership payment, will my membership be deactivated?
It will not be deactivated, but it will be a dormant account and no books will be circulated. Also our customer care executive will call you for the pick up schedule of books if any with you.
50. What is the last date of payment of monthly payment?
We will send you an email one week in advance to intimate you of your due date of payment.
51. Will I receive an intimation that a payment is due?
Yes, we will send you an email one week in advance to intimate you of your due date of payment.
52. Can I change the mode of payment anytime?
No you can not change the mode of payment.
53. If I am making payments by cheque which you get it picked, can I send the cheque by post, if I am not available in the station?
Yes you can, but don't forget to mention your CustId and contact details at the back of the cheque.
54. Can I transfer my membership to my friends or family member to continue?
No, this facility is not available. Each registered member will have a unique CustId to avoid any ambiguity. If you do not wish to continue membership with us, you can close the membership as per the rules laid down in section 38
55. Do I get any family discount, if I have more than one immediate family member registered with you?
No we do not provide family discount, but we have referral program, you can avail discount/gift prizes for referring your family members. The discount plans and gifts change from time to time and to know about it, do call our customer care executive at 0129-4107462
or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
56. Do you have any scheme/ discounts for schools/ Colleges/ universities?
Yes. The discount plans change from time to time and to know about it, do call our customer care executive at 0129-4107462
or mail at email@example.com
57. Do I get any discounts if I refer people for membership?
Yes. The discount plans and gifts change from time to time and to know about it, do call our customer care executive at 0129-4107462
or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
58. Does the collection also contains magazines especially under Films and Current affairs section? Can we request for the same?
We do not have magazines at present but we are working on these areas and we will let our valued customer know as soon as we are ready.
59. To enhance/ quicken my selection, is there a way to search by most read/ ordered books?
Yes. On the Home Page, click on “Most Read” link to get the details.